Friday, November 04, 2005

Neverending Job Pileup by NJPMAN

As well as being a avid member of the NJP, I am also a stay at home father of 5. The number jumps to six if you count the little one we have been watching for over four years now. Obviously this leads to a plethora of things to do, all day/every day. Just this morning I have done dishes, 3 loads of laundry, fed and changed the baby, broke up 5-6 juvenile disputes(can't tell anymore).

Still to come I have to put on my chauffeur hat and drive kids to schools all over town, clean a few rooms, feed birds, feed fish, feed kids, try to feed myself, try to clean myself, regulate a small army of children while they attempt to play outside in peace, and deal with whatever other mysterious messes might happen to appear. Just yesterday it was a two year old's best Pablo Picasso impression on the hallway wall.

Even though it sounds like I am complaining, I wouldn't give it up for the world. And anyway, all this action has helped me to grow a very dignified head of hair.

-NJPMAN

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home