Saturday, November 12, 2005

117


Substandard is probably the best term to describe my bowling last night. I started strong with a 210, just to see my scores plummet to a season low 117 for game three. As a team we did alright the first to games, but fell into the toilet for the third. PeelBerry once again had high series, but I don't think you will see him bragging about it anytime soon. Strunk started salty, but returned to form for games two and three, coming in about 30 pins per game over average combined in those games.

As for how we did points wise we just don't know. The other team wasn't there. They bowled today at 9AM(screw that). I will let everyone know how we did if I find out before next week, but since I don't get the updated scores anymore I probably will not know until I step into the smokey M-66 Bowl. By then the razor sharp focus of the NJP will have shifted to our next victims.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home