Saturday, April 15, 2006

Joy, Sorrow and Disscontent

Well my friends, The NJP came up short in in our bid for our first ever champoinship. The first game we were able to take with a little help from NJPMan's 255 game while me and PeelBerry struggled all night. In the next game we lost by just 32 pins, dashing all hopes of our title run. The third game is where there were some problems. El Presidente decided to try his luck at bowling left handed, after a lackluster start to the game. Now, as the rule states, they must forfeit that game. The third place team saw this observed it as an intentional throw of the match. Whether there was any intent to just hand the game over to us or not is a question and situation I will choose not to discuss. So as we waited to see what happened I decided to look into the numbers a little bit deeper. As it turns out, we out scratched the 3 R's by more than 8000 pins. That is 8000 with three zeros. Which, if you ask me, means that we are not even on the same planet when it comes to pure bowling ability.

As the season ends, we can have some solice in knowing that we finshed strong and until the last frame of the second game, we were still there with an opportunity to win the whole F'n show. I tip my hat to the champions and to my fellow NJP Members for one hell of a year. Good job bros.


Look fo me on Halo2 folks....>>ShrekZilla is WORLD F'N WIDE TRICKS!!

I'm out like Nicole........

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home