Wednesday, July 05, 2006

Busy July...

Man...I haven't really gotten to post on here like I would like to recently, but it mainly due to the fact that this month is going to be a killer for me. In many ways it already is killer. Just two days ago I was on the way to Shrekzilla's In-Law's house when I was rear ended. Not to fun, but I'm alright and hopefully the vehicle won't be out of commission too long.

I am 19 days out from a move. That shit is never fun no matter how prepared you are. At least my boys Shrek and Peel got my back. I just want this to be done so I can get settled in and hopefully have a NJP Bashathon at the new place.

I less than two weeks Peel, Shrek and myself are taking a weekend trip to the City of Wind to hang out with my cousin and catch a Cubs game. It's going to be awesome, but it is 3 days that I can't prepare for the move.

Then to top it off, just 4 days after the move my wife is leaving to go to Phoenix, Arizona to get participate in her graduation from the University of Phoenix. All those late nights finally paid off!!!

Just wanted to check in, and hopefully after the move and the Chi-Town trip I will have some bloggery for yah...

NJP 4 LIFE

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home