Wednesday, March 15, 2006

Good News

Well folks, I have some good news, my computer should be here by the end of the week and ShrekZilla will become a much more regular figure on this fine posting site. If we would like to know details, I am getting a Dell Notebook. This will work best for my family and I since it will be quite easy to simply fold up and put away from the kids. At a reasonable price I am pretty happy with my investment. Hopefully this will allow NJPMan and I to really get this shit started in the direction that I know we both want to go.


Now on to bigger and better issues. As you have already heard, we managed to get 3 from the ever so pesky ghost. They are a tough one to beat, so overall I am pretty happy with the out come. None of us got a 600 series, which was odd for us with how we had been bowling lately. I think that we picked a good week to do it though since all we had to do was beat ourselves we basicly knew what we had to get every time. Next week we dont have a team that is really in the running. Yet I do believe that they have the ability to blow up pretty big time and could serve as some kind of threat to our march to the top. I still think that we will be able to overcome.

Well folks, gotta go. Like I said, I should be on here A LOT more often coming up very shortly, but for now, I'm out like "Nicole".


ShrekZilla

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home