Sunday, November 27, 2005

An Introduction

Hello kiddies, this is the notorious Strunk making his first posting on this glorious blog. I will be here to further the efforts of the NJP Production group into the mainstream and the homes of hundreds of millions of unsuspecting families. I need to thank this glorious invention(that Albert Gore invented) known as; The Internet , for such a wonderful forum to express my views.

Again thank you to everyone and when I have more time I will post much more information and let you in on some of my views of the world around us.

Thank You

ShrekZilla, OUT!!!

1 Comments:

At 10:46 PM, Blogger TheBoomCamel said...

Welcome sir...it is about time some of you other NJP-ites started posting here. Now we can really start rocking this shit.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home