Sunday, December 04, 2005

GET THIS PARTY STARTED!!!!

Lets get this NJP Nation jumpin' off. I propose an NJP Meet and Greet. Not that anyone would really come and see us, but just so that we can get together and have some fun. But if anyone we didn't know wanted to meet this NJP Phenomenon they could see us live and in person.
Where and when? Hell man I don't know. All I know is that I have to get up at 0345 to go to work tomorrow. But just an idea. Lets get some ideas going about the Official Annual New Years Eve Bash, back and better than ever. More organization would be great so that is why I think that we should get the dialog started ASAP!!!
Just a couple thoughts.

By the way NJPMAN, I love that photo of me, lookin all dignified and shit.


ShrekZilla OUT!!!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home