Sunday, December 04, 2005

Glory Restored?

NJP has struck once again into the hearts and minds of the enemy. The fowl stench of B.O. and what might have been decroded scat could not waver the teams ever growing commitment to excellence. As our march towards the ever elusive title continues, as does our journey to an ever greater future for the NJP and it's beneficiaries.

Though this may be trivial to some, and perhaps trivial to some within the NJP ranks themselves, the ever growing sense of brotherhood and camaraderie within these members continues to grow. As I have felt over the past few months, my departure from my last place of employment has impacted some of this brotherhood that me and my boys have for so long strove for. Possibly it is the fact that I do not see the same people everyday as I did for the past 6 years. But the need for a serious amount of change was needed. The need for myself to get off the fence and make a plunge for the better of my family and my own well being was needed. I just hope and pray that my choices do not adversely effect the way that my fellow brothers view me. My views on this subject and my overall views on this infinitely sad world are very clear and very simple. No need for convoluted solutions to clear problems. No need for small and timid steps when large and bold changes are mandated. Never turn your back on the people, places and things that made you who you are. If those things are regrettable, don't forget them, use them in your further ventures. Align yourself and the people around you to continued success in all of there goals and never downplay anyone's role and meaningless.

As I may have blabbered to much about meaningless things that probably 2 people in this entire world will read, I will apologize. I will apologize to those people that I may have let down in this life. To those people whom may just view me as one more person speaking about there problems. But this is not a whining entry. For this is an entry explaining to you how I feel about NJP. A circle of friends, possibly more than friends, that I am committed to. Forever shall I know these men (as long as they would like to know me) as intricate parts of my being. Perhaps it is my own need for acceptance, or maybe just an ever dying devotion to a group a people that I care deeply about. You make up your own mind.

This will be my last entry under these heavy conditions. From now on it will be business as usual for the NJP with fun and folly for all. To my partners, good job this week and lets keep up the good work. Hopefully in the coming weeks we can get some pictures put on here so that the world (or what few people make it to this site) can see the NJP for who they are.

Talk to you fools later.

ShrekZilla

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home