Sunday, December 18, 2005

A Little Surprised


I am a little surprised that I am posting an entry before NJPMAN but I will take this opportunity to first inform everyone of the NJP's recent success. This week The NJP took 3 from a very formidable opponent in the Bashers (The Porters). We were tied with this team until we took 3 points in our continued rise to the top. Though there were no really great games, my best was a 210 and I do believe NJPMAN led the way with a 212. The pins didn't really fall great for either team with a lot of pocket shots leaving some real garbage on the lanes. Yet the NJP still triumphed and will keep on moving toward that top spot in the league. Josh did, however, win $28 in the 50/50.

Sorry for the short entry, but 3:45 am is fastly approaching and I must go.

Peace out peeps!!!!!


ShrekZilla

1 Comments:

At 9:20 PM, Blogger TheBoomCamel said...

ShrekZilla...you handled this weeks business just fine. If you read this before I see you again call me so we can hammer out the NJP New Year's Eve American Pride Jamboree!!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home