Monday, August 28, 2006

Chappelle and the Govna.....

I would like to say that I am sorry about the lull in the activity lately. Just been busy, you all know how that works. But here you go anyway, gotta make up for lost time.

On the day of August 18 TheBoomCamel, PeelBerry and myself made a pilgrimage to the Fox Theatre in Detroit to see one of our heros, Dave Chappelle. As I expected Dave was on-point. He was smart, insightful an funny. Yet something that I was hoping wouldn't happen did, the crowd ruined the show. Not to the point that I would say that I wasted my money, but just to the point that I think that I was cheated out of the glory which was Chappelle. I went into this show not waning to hear about anything from eithe the Comedy Central program or any of his movies. I just wanted to hear his stand up. Pure and simple, something that I have never heard before. That is what I asked and people decided to act the fool anf ruin it. I really can't get into i right now, it is much to upsetting. But I will still say that Dave is the man and I thank him for doing the best he could.

Now on to the heating up race for the "govna's" position in this state. I like to think of myself as being able to rather objective, so please try and bear with me. I have seen serveral DeVoss commercials as of late and I think they all have the same theme. This theme is one of change, eliminating the single bussiness tax and creating jobs. All of these sound like good goals, but my problem is that there is no plan to make all of these things happen. The single business tax is already being repealed through the state congress, and he has not drawn out any other plan to help out the state. Me being a voter would like to hear what the plan is. And I havent seen it. I also think that the whole SBT thing has had its thunder stolen. He doesnt have to repeal it any more. I think that both canidates have to draw out there entire plans better. Also, one of DeVoss's complaints is that Granholm is constantly negative. I to be honest, the only negative ads that I have seen have come from the DeVoss camp. And I have found this to be fact.


Well folks I am out of here.....

ShrekZilla

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home