Saturday, September 16, 2006

Kitten Cannon

I got bored today and sought out this oldie, but goody. It is a small, pointless game called Kitten Cannon. In it you shoot a helpless orange kitten out of a cannon. The goal is to shoot it as far as possible. You have to watch out for spikes and kitten-eating venus fly traps that will stop the helpless feline cold. To aid in your quest are trampolines, TNT and rockets floating on balloons.

It is very pointless, but very addicting. I believe my best is in the 3000ft range. Challenge it...CHALLENGE IT!!

PLAY IT HERE!!! MASH THAT ORANGE SOB!!

HERE'S AN EDIT...

Playing Kitten Cannon again reminded me that there was a game similar in nature to it that I used to play. It is called Nanaca Crash. It is all in english, but is very anime in nature. It really is a lot cooler. That poor dude on the bike gets f'd in the a!

CHECK IT OUT HERE





NJP 4 LIFE!!!

1 Comments:

At 10:19 AM, Blogger TheBoomCamel said...

I realize now that while the game itself is in english, the instructions most certainly are not...but there is nothing hard to understand anyway. This is about Nanaca Crash.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home