Saturday, September 16, 2006

Success

Well folks, the flagship of the NJP Bowling Consortium, NJP Producions did it again. We collectivly took 4 more points. Sweeping our opponents, the Unpredicctables. This team features a villian that we despise. This man would be kicked out of any bowling establishment that I would run. Or he would have to pay a premium for the potential of wrecking the lanes themselves. He likes to loft the ball up into the ai on hs approach and basically "drops it off the table". It just makes me sick. We still took 4 from them though. Myself, I bowled a 603 series with a 216 high game in the first. The 600 series is not what made me happy though. It was the fact that almost 90% of my first balls knocked down 9 pins. What that tells me is that I was missing by just that little bit. In the second game all of us got identical scores of 188. Somehow I think that is quite n accomplishment. I know that score was not the greatest but the fact that we managed to get the same scores is something else. There were no 50/50 wins. I won 2 of the 3 card games. No one pulled off the high game either.

Hopefully the NJP can continue this roll and just get better as we go.


I'm Out............

Shrek

Oh yeah....welcome you Colorado Bitch..........

4 Comments:

At 5:00 PM, Blogger TheBoomCamel said...

Does that make you guys 8-0 now or what...

I am very happy you beat those asshats.

 
At 8:22 PM, Blogger ShrekZilla said...

we slpiy last week man.....you know how that first week shakes out.. you never know who wins until you get that e mail. I just hope that we can keep it up

 
At 8:55 PM, Blogger TheBoomCamel said...

slpiy...I have no fucking idea

WTF?

 
At 10:27 AM, Blogger ShrekZilla said...

split..damnitt....split. We are in a 3 way tie for 2nd right now

 

Post a Comment

<< Home