Tuesday, September 12, 2006

House of Pain

It is with much sorrow that the duties of informing the wanting masses about the NJP Bowling Consortium's latest exploits. The torch has been passed to I, and I embrace and will do my best to keep you folks up to date.

This last Friday kicked off yet another exciting and fun filled season of bowling. With the unfortunate departure of the BoomCamel the team has picked up a familiar face, NJPFellow. He has bowled with us in the past on this league and others. He is a solid performer who I'm sure will lead us off every week with some quality bowling.

Our first opponents were the same as our last, El Presidente and his minions came to battle us in a rematch of last season's Brawl For it All title match. I started off quite solid with a 228. I found my spot early on and just drove the ball while both PeelBerry and NJP turned in solid performances. The next two games we all turned quality efforts. I believe that we all had mid 500 series. Which really isn't to bad for just getting into the swing of things again. We ended up splitting the points. Gonna be atleast a month maybe even longer before everything really works itself out to see what we are working with. Hopefully we will continue on a good clip and lay waste to the rest of the league.

Until next time...I'm Out Like Nicole..

Shrek

2 Comments:

At 3:46 PM, Blogger TheBoomCamel said...

Make sure you let us know how may points you took when you find out. Sounds like you guys had a good start...

 
At 3:49 PM, Blogger ShrekZilla said...

I forgot about that...we did alright. After the first game i couldnt get back on track really. I was constantly heavy and unable to adjust. There was a strech where i went i think 7 frames where I had nothing but 9 spare. Oh well \

I'm out

 

Post a Comment

<< Home