Wednesday, August 30, 2006

Commissioner Zilla

Shrekzilla wrote in an earlier column his interest to run for office. It has been a dream of ours for years to hold office. I also agree with him that the time is now. This is kind of my official backing of my boy and my pledge of support. I can't help him as much as I would like, considering that I now live in a whole different city. I will do what I can. We have a year or so until the next City commissioner race so we have plenty of time to pound the pavement and do all the research that we need to do.

Just agree to do it Shrek!! If he does we will use this blog to document the run. I found a cool link to get you started(and any other aspiring politician).

Click here...you know you want to!!

Let's do this Sh...got to watch that language.

NJP 4 LIFE!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home