Monday, September 25, 2006

It Has Begun....

Got an update from the NJP Bowling Consortium here.

This week was another triumphant effort by all member. We once again took 4 from our opponents. PellBerry led the way with his first 600 series of the season with a nice 602. NJPFellow also had a fine series with a high game of 222. Myself I did not do so well. I started off with a couple of 155 and 156 games. The third game though I scored a nice 246 which helped us solidify the win. We are currently sitting on top of the standing with a 10-2 record. Hopefully we can keep the train rollin. PeelBerry also won a 50/50 raffle.


In an added note from the realm of the fantasy football league, I would just like PeelBerry to know that his win was not at all dominating. If my Seahawks had not blown a 42-3 fourth quarter to give up a total of 30 points, I would have been sure to reign supreme. Oh well though, a long season is still to come.

Well folks there was your update. I will keep all of you guys informed with any developing news.

Shrek..Out

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home