Tuesday, January 16, 2007

Here we go...

First I would like to say that I am very sorry for the long lay off from this site. I am still having some computer problems so I think that for a while I will be somewhat spastic with updates.

The team is doing quite well this year. We are currently in first place with my own average being 206. As we tread into the streach of this season, NJP Productions will continue to strive for excellance and maintain our first place position. PeelBerry is also coming on strong with a 195 average and NJPFellow with a high 170's average. I think that we may have found a bit of success and will try and keep it up.

Sorry for the shortness of this post, but I am at work. See keep checking my brothers.

Come on NJPMan, lets get with it bro.

Shrekzilla.........out

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home