Wednesday, January 17, 2007

I Told You So

Well folks, it looks as if I have my computer working properly again. At least for a while anyway. As I stated in the last post, our bowling is doing great this year. Each member of the team is really contributing and stepping up there game. Myself, I have had five 279 games this year. That is good and that is bad. It means that I have had some got games this year. Yet it also means that I have been just one pin away from that grail. But hey, cant be to mad about 11-strikes can you? This weekend the team is going to take it's talent into the city tournanment. This is something that we probably would not have done, but we won free entry so we decided to go for it. Nothing really to lose here. Just figured that we would give it a shot, at least this once. Hopefully NJP Productions can keep on truckin' and do something big this weekend.

On the political front, I have set my sites just a little bit higher than the city commission. I would like to run the U.S. House of Representatives. This is no joke either. The way that I look at it, if Tim Walberg with his rather extreme views can win, why not me? I just dont think that his conservative point of view is really what this district is all about. The problem is, that those are apparently the views of voters. The way that I see it, there is a huge difference between voters and the people in this district. How do you convince people that their vote counts and means something? I think this is something that I am going to have to seriously explore before embarking on this journey.

Well folks, gotta get going. Again I will try and keep a much more up to date and comprehensive log as best I can..


ShrekZilla
Out

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home